Saturday, December 7, 2019

Birthday Most Murderous

Here's Robin the birthday girl herself. She'd all growed up and 4 years old! What a splendid dog! What a destructive dog! What a murderer! Not three minutes after she received two lovingly chosen new dog toys, one of them had parts of his head ripped off and strewn about the upstairs landing.
This is actually a picture of Robin (who is doomed to be eternally represented by a black blur as she refuses to hold still) trying to eviscerate the second toy, which proved to be tougher material. (Note to self: only purchase dog toys WITHOUT stuffing.)
Just look at Robin running away from the evidence: (off to destroy other unwitting toys.)
She's like, "I didn't do it! And if I did, it just shows such shoddy third world construction!" I know what I'll be doing later today- performing emergency surgery on the poor victim. I am also debating contacting the company that manufactured this not very substantial toy and offer Robin as a toy-tester. She's brutal!
(I'll admit I bought this particular specimen because I think it's supposed to be some sort of elephant-inspired animal. I thought it might be fun for Robin to chew on a rethuglican-themed toy. I guess she did prove it to be a witless jamoke filled with fluff and no substance!)




No comments:

Post a Comment