Friday, October 21, 2011

How the Pyramids Were Won

So this is our sophisticated system for hoisting the 100 pound blocks skyward... just don't stand underneath it! It's worked like a charm. Personally, I can't wait for Joe and Bob to be done with this aerial phase of the proceedings... I think my stomach got wonky this afternoon, witnessing them working so high up. I'm not a fan of heights!
Here's a (slightly doctored) picture of Bob and Joe hard at work. See if you can tell what I moved from one picture to another.
(Well, I am a collage artist and I didn't muck around too much with reality!) Today while i was at work, the chimney finally crested the roofline... only one more session left and tehn we can light a fire. (I suspect it will coincide nicely with our aniversary date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment