Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tricks and Treats

Halloween is upon us and that means my court date draws nigh! Wish me luck on my Day in Court, auspiciously falling on Halloween. It was most recently recommended that I go wearing stripes (in an allusion to prison togs), and the costume I have selected for my court appearance is pinstripe (to subtly echo a lawyer's garb). The above is what I wore to a garden center that offered a further 10% discount to any shopper wearing a costume. I was wearing my riding jodhpurs and boots and brandishing a riding crop. I was the only nursery shopper at that time to be outfitted thusly, but it was worth it as Bob and I brought home a couple of real nursery bargains!
 
I guess everyday is Halloween around here and things just keep getting scarier. My book project that has been occupying my almost every waking hour is being installed (by me and Bob) on Wednesday and I have a couple of million details to complete between now and then. Here's a tease; a page from my book... this one is being printed up as a poster. I have to pick it up from Staples tomorrow, and after the last printing debacle, I shudder to think what they'll have done to this image!
But details? Was I mentioning details? Oy! I keep making lists and revising them but it is all coming together... Now I have to figure out what to wear to my opening. I suppose I could go in costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment