Sunday, March 29, 2015

Feet First


I refuse to discuss weather (more snow anyone?) or art (make that the "art world") so I guess that reduces the range of discourse to socks. But really? On the subject of socks, I think I made out like a bandit when I scored the above socks for only $2 (on total markdown) in the boys section of a department store. Forget women's socks! Made of nasty thin acrylic that offers no warmth or cushioning and they wear out very fast. Even so-called boot socks tend towards the skimpy... if you can even find them.
And look at THESE:
Who designs these things? Ankle shark attack socks... how cool is that? Jules is, of course, getting his big hoof into the shot as if to say, "I don't need to worry about socks!" At least my toes are happy.
I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'm sort of stupid and have a mildly sore throat. That's what I get for having to work at the auction and deal with rude, whiny people instead of playing in my studio! I'm run down and taking pictures of my sock collection! How pathetic is that?
Well, having woke up and realizing that there is three inches of new snow has not done much to improve my state of mind. I want to start gardening, damn it. Stuck inside and sick of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment