Monday, April 2, 2018

Another WTF Morning

I know, I know... I shouldn't be redundant. We are all cognizant that it snowed again! Bob thought it was some kind of cruel April Fool's joke that snow was predicted. But when I woke up this morning and let Robin out, there was a good three or four inches. (Yes, that's Robin bounding towards me with her ears flying. She LIKES the snow. Go figure!)
It kept snowing. And yes, I had just put that chair on the terrace yesterday- after raking and cleaning more garden areas- with the idea that it would be nice to bask in the sun and have a cup of coffee. Hahahahaha.
Or how about a nice picnic? Is this really the winter that will never stop?
By this afternoon, most of the snow had melted down so that the ground was still white, but there was no where near the accumulation here this morning. (There was probably six inches by the time it stopped.) I went to work late and stayed a bit later but when I drove home, the sun was out and it was almost possible to imagine all of this sullen white stuff gone! It is supposed to be 60 degrees on Wednesday...




No comments:

Post a Comment