Sunday, October 21, 2018

Merch


Here's the shot I was trying for the other day... an update on my attempt at a "WTF Emporium". I'm thrilled to be offering these sculptures... which, as stated, can be used as pillows.

You will find they are:
                     1.) Great for cushioning the blows of outrageous fortune.
                               2.) Terrific for crying into after your health care has been taken away.
                               3.) Perfect for punching when a right-wing co-worker starts denies
                        climate change.
                  4.) Amazing at muffling your screams when The Orange Menace lies yet
                        again.
                  5.) The best for smothering obnoxious rethuglicans.
          
       And they make great gifts! Also available will be:
     Handsome all cotton tee shirts with our copyrighted (not really) WTF logo sown on by me, my one and only, underpaid and exploited sweat shop worker. (I barely let me take bathroom breaks and I've yet to be paid! I'm thinking of unionizing me.) Also available will be WTF patches so you can sew them on almost anything to show support for the appropriate amount of outrage.
So I'm hoping to "break even" at least! I already have a pre-order on a patch and a tee shirt so maybe I'll at long last break the Curse of the Childhood Entrepreneur!


No comments:

Post a Comment