Sunday, December 3, 2023

In Praise of Robin

 


A post to toast our little princess of a doggo, Robin the Good! A true gem of a dog... except not always.


I'll give you three guesses as to why that plate is empty. Yes, our little angel decided to remove the four (!!) slices of rye bread (seedless) that were thawing on that plate. Turn your back for one minute; she made quick work of the bread! Not a crumb left and Robin looking so innocent. She "selected" a half a sandwich from another plate a few months ago. I thought I was losing my marbles. I walked from room to room considering where I might have left my 1/2 eaten lunch. It finally dawned on me that Robin was looking very pleased with herself. (*1)
But how can you resist Robin? Look at that face!
Here she is comtemplating the chunk of wood that is on her blanket:


Hey! She picked it out! I'm constantly providing enrichment in the form of toys, Kongs and bones but no! She wanted a chunk of wood. Poor Robin! Neglected, innored and unloved! 
Hahahhahahaha!! She has it made. Two college-educated, unpaid servants that dote on her and see to her every whim and need! Would we could all live such a wonderful, stress-free existence. I'd come back as my dog in a future incarnation!!

See? She's laughing at me!

(*1) And need I remind anyone that Robin stole six eclairs of the picnic table... eclairs destined for a friend's stomach, not Robins.


No comments:

Post a Comment