Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pink Sky at Night...

I am posting several beautiful pictures- taken as you might guess, a week past when we had that brief dalliance with a Nor'Easter. There was snow! And a lovely sky... I went outside to play with Jules and we were leaping around, tossing snow balls and facing east. I turned back towards the house and was totally blown away by the color of the sky. Fortunately, the miracle that is digital photography did it justice.
Our house looks covered in raspberry jam!
This posting is a way for me to chill out and cool down as there is smoke (the very color of that sky) billowing out of both ears. I feel so frustrated and my circuits feel overwhelmed.
Work has been tough; another auction squeezed in and lots of time constraints. My sisters and I trying to deal with the continuing dilemma of our aging mother (aka Mommy). The endless horse saga and my wondering why on earth it's taken so long to swap them out. And the general feeling of no time just for myself...

And so I get off the phone a while ago,  my lunch gone cold and I reach to pull the shade down as the afternoon sun was in my eyes. The shade leaps off it's bracket and crashes square onto the dining table- how it didn't hit Bob or I is a miracle! And as if that wasn't enough, I missed my chair when I sat back down and landed right on Jules (who was asleep under my chair). He cushioned my fall, for which I am grateful, and he sprang to his feet unhurt, but I scared him (and Bob and myself). No harm done! And I think it forced some of the days bad energy out into the cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment