Monday, November 4, 2013

Behind Door Number One...

For those of you who weren't here for dinner the other night, here's a picture of my (small) side studio door. It's actually installed and framed and working!
Here it is from the inside, looking out. (The plastic opening to the left of the door will be my only vertical window). I'm so thrilled; every completion, no matter how big or small, gets me closer to having a studio... and a studio that I designed with windows and doors where I wanted them.
Here's a wider overall studio interior shot:
Our friend Roberta remarked the other night that the vertical striping of studs and the black tar paper made a pleasant pattern. she also observed how good the new lumber smell is! Next stage is the other, double French door- and then real windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment