Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pah-Thetic (Puh-Thetic?) Any Guesses on Spelling?

All is not lost! I have discovered one thing that I can do that isn't too reliant upon good eye sight! I am able to sit on the ground and carefully peel away the sod from where I want flower beds. I don't exert any actual physical effort (I'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than ten pounds), I don't actually move the sods or rocks- just sort of leave them in demi-mounds to be carted away by others (Bob and Jules) and I don't even have to look carefully at what I'm removing as it's just grass. I've been a bit stir crazy and there are so many things I CAN'T do that locating one wholesome activity has saved me. And don't you worry. I have on an eye patch along with safety glasses!! But this picture is sort of pathetic, no? It's gardening for third world nomads on the steppes of Russia...

No comments:

Post a Comment