Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fog, With the Possibility of Windows...

This was supposed to be a picture of one of my windows, all installed in advance of rainy weather. Yesterday, Bob finished the trim around my doors, I painted the frames and then he proceeded to frame out the windows. The first time Bob put the window in the frame, I almost ran into the house to procure the camera but thought to wait until he finished. I looked up a few minutes later, and the window was removed because he needed to make an adjustment. About an hour later, I run into the house to grab the camera as the window was back in the frame. No sooner do I emerge from the side door, then I spy the window mysteriously vanishing from the hole. Turns out Bob needed to make another adjustment. And then it was too dark to photograph so you have to be content with the above photograph of the beginnings of our very graphic breakfats. Ummm, that's "breakfast" but the way I'm feeling, "breakfats" is more appropriate. And it only the beginning of the holiday consumption fest!
But I'm very excited, as we're off to Joe's factory to bring home my wood stove for the studio. That way, we can work in warmth and comfort and joy. Also, we're picking up another interesting potential art making material. I'll leave you in suspense as to what we're getting... should be an entertaining future photo!

2 comments: