Monday, August 13, 2012

Xmas in August

What kind of fun is this?!?! Bob was hired to create a mother and father snowman/woman to keep company with the "child" snowman that a friend had purchased. It is the middle of deepest summer and very hot to boot but I guess we don't have to worry about them melting- only rusting! As they await delivery, I thought it would be fun to document them and then it dawned on me that they could hide our hideous (brilliantly white) propane tanks. I debated painting the tanks camouflage or at least dark green but then realized that the energy company (who are already on my shit list) would probably accuse us with defacing company property or some other spurious charge.
We ultimately will erect a fence around the tanks. But until such time, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment