Monday, June 10, 2013

Meanwhile Back at the Ranch...

That's right! We're just here at the BauHaus Chicken Coop, kicking back and not bothering to do something as exhausting as posting a blog! Life's just a big bowl of plastic packaged store bought cherries.
In truth, I have no idea how I ever snapped this picture. Bob and I rarely sit still and to have Jules hovering in range is really peculiar. Generally, Jules is chasing balls and Bob and I are erecting fences or producing masterpieces or at the very least, pushing vast wheel barrows of compost or manure across the back forty... But how do we know this is really us? I mean, those are my sneakers and little striped socks, and those look like Bob's red boots but how do we know? Maybe aliens staged the whole thing.
I apologize. I have been so busy hosing warm turtle piss from my clothes and planting and trying to get all that needs to be done, done and I have had good intentions to post blogs... really I have! I even have a few new photos to prove it. Not like the entirely phony picture above. (It's true: we almost never sit still.)
In any event, I promise to post a real entry tomorrow; something tantalizing and fun. To tide us all over, here's another picture:
Isn't that a nice bouquet? Okay, the tablecloth was filthy and there was junque on the window sill, but I like to take time and have flowers in the house. I especially like these fancy picotee iris with chive blossoms; not an everyday arrangement! Just another thing to try and get done before running off to do amillion other things. How do you stop?!?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment