Thursday, March 3, 2011

I LUV(heart shape) Our Bathroom


So in attempts to not sound as if all is woe and disaster and trevail allow me to say I am actually enjoying every minute of home ownership. It's a blast and (to reiterate) it's OURS.
For the record, I love our upstairs bathroom. I could spend all day in the shower: plenty of nice hot water and a lovely fine but focused spray on the shower head... bliss. Plus, I feel clean as the water is much softer than our previous water and the soap rinses more thouroughly. And that's not a Gene Davis painting featured above, that's our brand new shower curtain. Incredibly, it's the only real shower curtain I've ever had. We tended to cheap out and get those nasty, smelly plastic shower liners (Hell, they're only a dollar!) This feels like luxury to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment