Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Games People Play

We've been working, we've been working REALLY hard on the house and property. Sometimes, we just need to unwind. That's when we play computer games.
It has been suggested by several philistines that only pimply faced adolescent boys play computer games. Ha! I suggess that there is a thriving middle-aged gaming population.
I'm hooked- completely and irrevocably addicted to Zuma. That's a shot of the screen above. I'm on the ninth level (and really stuck there). I'm sure there are eight year olds that have blown me out of the water, but I've played long and hard to get to this stage.
And in response to my sister Beatrice's asking how well we've done at Bejeweled, Bob's the better player there. Here's the screen proof:

Hey! Sometimes the "escapism" of computer games beats the reality of leaks and varmints and work,
work, work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment