Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jules!

Happy Birthday to Jules! He's one year old on the 8th of May and he's the best dog (even when he chews the sofa cushions and steals our socks).
This particularly flattering photo of the Birthday Boy occurred because he lays on his back and was trying to gnaw on my shoe. It serves his right as he's now immortalized as a trully deranged being. I was fortunate that the camera was at hand.
Here's another picture-  more complimentary- of Jules and I on our morning walk. Contrary to appearances, he is not a St Bernard but doing what comes naturally. Being a retreiver mix, he will pick up and carry anything, in his case beer. Not being a beer drinker, I informed him that I'd prefer he find and carry a nice Pinot Noir or Bordeaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment