Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mystery Site #2: Top O' The Stairs

Today, if I do nothing else, I am going to conquer Mystery Site #2. Top O' The Stairs is an interesting site. When we toured the house waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in August, this cabinet wasn't there. There was (no more inexplicabally than anything else) a beige sofa stood on end to the right of this space. When we returned in early January for the final "walk through". this cabinet was zip screwed to the wall.

We suspected that something was up. Now, everytime I walk by I feel as if something were watching me... something evil and green and black and blue. Something slimey and moldy. We have determined that there is a leak in the side of our house and water is dribbling its merry way down so we expect to uncover the very worst. I'd leave the cabinet in place but I need it for storage in my studio. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment