Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Is It?

(Oh hell, it's nasty outside and I might as well put up another post. Soon enough, I shall become jaded and cease to blog. But this is a novelty and so much is happening. We've only been here three weeks and we've lived a life time of diasters!!)
So, What is it??
Yes, it does look like the sort of thing living in one of those neglected containers in the back of the refrigerator, but it is actually the carpet at the top of our stairs. The carpet which I initially thought was tan and a different carpet than the blue wall-to-wall in the master bedroom. At least we can spill, dribble, splatter and soil with impunity until we replace it. Could take years!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bob and Rita.

    what a hoot to now have you on my "home page". I don't have time to read your entire blog yet, but I can assure you I will be following you. I love reading and writing this kind of stuff. just ask Roberta....and Ben too....

    The "format" alone makes you look respectable....but then maybe that isn't such a good thing. There is still something to be said for messiness and chaos...like the natural world it can be a great reminder of how much we can't controllllllll...

    I will check back later...Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I just finished reading all about your virgin experiences.....I am ready to hear all your ranting and raving, I have certainly done enough of my own in recent years...

    Keep me POSTED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a new totally abstract thing you're into

    ReplyDelete