Saturday, January 14, 2012

At Play in the Fields of the Horse

So Crispin may be going through a tough few days, but he excels in manure production! We obtain at least a wheelbarrow full every day. I have been joking that Bob and I fight about who's going to clean up the pasture every morning; it's actually a very pleasant way to spend a quiet 15 or 20 minutes with Crispin. Most mornings Bob beats me to the task while I'm away on my walk with Jules.
And we truly mean this: anyone who wants some manure...C'mon down! It's easy to get as we truck it up to the vegetable garden which is right next to the driveway. Take it home and compost it or layer it directly onto your garden beds and by spring it will be all broken down and good to go. Your garden will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment