Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hi! Where Have I Been?

Only at BobnRita's BauHaus Chicken Coop will you see something like this! I am lucky (you don't know HOW lucky) that Bob bakes fresh homemade bread every week. The house smells wonderful and nothing beats pulling a fresh French stick apart and spreading butter that melts as it's being applied... Sorry Wonderbread!
Sometimes in chilly weather, the dough is reluctant and doesn't rise well. Bob then searches for the warmer parts of our house, in this case my studio as the wood stove is there. (You can see my table oozing bits of collage material). The pedestal was optional, but it made for a better picture and freed me to use my table.
But it's been busy what with Thanksgiving and work and studio work and the arrival of the New Horse, aka Maggie. More on her in a later posting.
So good intentions aside, we've been involved in the business of preparing for winter. I planted tulips bulbs (including some exotic red parrot forms that I have never tried before. Damn I hate waiting for spring!) and weatherizing the windows and getting fire wood. Cold weather and drizzly days drive me indoors to other projects. Hopefully I'll be a bit more diligent in my bloggery...

No comments:

Post a Comment