Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's For Supper?

This is what happens when you send me to the store! I return with Evil Donuts! (And to make them even evil-er, they were marked down! Well, at least I'm not crazy enough to pay full price for food nonsense!)
I am hungry and I am wondering what we will eat as Bob isn't home yet and he is the Master Chef. As we have covered in previous postings, I eat and wash dishes; Bob pretty much cooks serious food offerings. I can be counted on to provide, yes, comic relief and non-regulation delicacies such as cookies, cakes, muffins and fruit. I can prepare fruit!
In any event, it was a nice day and I finally got warm after several days of bone chilling dampness that made me want to overeat something fierce. Made me want to eat... evil donuts. (We did put the donuts in the oven and they were far better slightly warm.)
So Maggie the Horse has eaten, Jules the Dog has eaten. What's for supper?!!
A footnote: (several hours later): I actually made dinner and we had (canned) vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Sounds like grade school!

No comments:

Post a Comment